Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Scary Day

Today, I got to play with my friend Icky at his house. He's half Rottweiler and half Australian Shepherd, so we're half "cousins". He's 11 years old, but he plays like a puppy. We were romping around, getting into trouble when I started to feel weird. I got dizzy and disoriented and my legs started shaking. My Master and her friend got really scared and they watched me as I tried to walk, but couldn't. My eyes started fluttering, I couldn't breathe, and my legs were like Jell-O. Finally, I couldn't stand up anymore, so I laid on the grass to put my head down. I needed to take some deep breaths and relax, and somebody brought me water, and all of a sudden, I felt much better.

I didn't know what was going on and I felt and acted all woozy. My
Master said that I was acting like I was drunk. They said that I may have hit
my head and gotten disoriented, and I could have also been dehydrated. It was a very scary day for all of us, but after drinking that water, I was all improved. It was like the part in the movie Water Boy, when Adam Sandler fell down and somebody brought him some miracle water and he got up and finished playing football. That's some refreshing H20!

Thanks for saving my life, water! I love you!

No comments: