Saturday, November 5, 2011

After Surgery Day 22


On Thursday, my grammy took me for a walk at night and while walking, I saw something on the ground so I ate it while nobody was looking. When I got home, my tummy hurt so I threw up. Out came the thing that I had eaten and my mommy called it a huge peach pit. I ate my dinner, but I didn't feel well so I threw up again. I then continued to throw up all night and my mommy used up 2 rolls of paper towels to clean up all of my throw ups. My mommy thought I was going to die and I felt like it too.

By 1 am, my mommy said that if I thew up one more time, she was going to take me to the ER. I didn't want to go there and I was really tired, so I tried to not throw up anymore. I fell asleep but I woke up every hour and made some funny noises.

I woke up at 7 am and miraculously my tummy didn't hurt anymore. I was really hungry so when my mommy woke up, I happily greeted her and told her that I was hungry. She didn't feed me breakfast because we had to go see my vet again, so I was sad. I've been there at least once a week for the past month now. When I got there, I howled from the parking lot to let them know that I had arrived. The vet gave me some shots because I was dehydrated, but she said that I could eat again, so I was very happy.

I've learned my lesson and I promise not to each peach pits again.

No comments: