Monday, January 2, 2012

Peg Leg No More



My peg leg was taken off and I got to see my stitches. There's 3 little stitches and they don't hurt me too much. I was told not to lick it so I will try not to. I'm no longer a peg leg pirate no mo. At first, I was skidding around because it felt different without my peg leg, but I remembered how to walk on my own four feet so I'm almost back to normal.

 
UPDATE: I was very bad and I took out 2 of the 3 stitches by myself. It itched so while my mommy was downstairs, I hid and ate 2 stitches. It was very yummy. Luckily, today was Day 7, so it was mostly healed so my vet said that it was ok.
At the office, she took out the last stitch using some sort of a cutting implement, but my teeth was faster and more effective.I could have done it myself at home!

No comments: