Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Trash Again

 I woke up early today and went through the trash again.  This time, there was a piece of chocolate cake with red frosting and I decided to eat it.  It was sweet and delicious. 

Unfortunately, the red frosting got onto my white paws and I made a big mess so my mommy saw it and I got into trouble. 

She said that chocolate was bad for dogs and I could die if I ate too much chocolate.  Luckily, it was only 1 small slice.
My dad put some pieces of banana in the trashcan and tried to tempt me.  But, I didn't want to get into any more trouble so I refrained from touching the banana in the trashcan.  I didn't get any breakfast or lunch again as punishment, so I was very sad.

I don't know why I go into the trash because I know I'm not supposed to do that.  Bad boy! 


No comments: