Monday, October 24, 2011

After Surgery Day 10



Today was the day that I went in to get my staples removed. They also did ultrasound on my tummy to make sure that I did not have any other tumors inside of me. Good news! They looked at my inside organs and saw that everything was tumor free! Whoohoo! I am a cancer survivor, just like my daddy! We both have battle scars too. He has his on his torso, and I have mine on my leg.

My mommy is going to change my diet too so that I'm not eating the bad commercial dog foods anymore. Did you know that most dog foods are grain based because it's cheap, but that's what tumors eat and thrive on? So, if you are feeding your dog commercial dog foods, please check the first 3 ingredients to make sure that they are NOT grain based (wheat, corn, flour, etc). You can also check here to see a rating of your dog food. http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/brand/

As you can see, I still have my dreaded lampshade on. The doctor said that I still needed to keep 5 more staples in for 4 more days, so I have to continue to wear this thing on my head. Can I say how much I hate this thing?! But, thanks to my stickers, at least I'm styling!

No comments: