Sunday, October 16, 2011

After Surgery Day 2



So it's been 2 days since my mast tumor surgery, and I'm feeling much better. This morning, I woke up and I had more energy. I was finally able to poop this morning, which is good because I guess the anesthesia made me constipated for 2 days. But, I pooped again in the afternoon and it was diarrhea. My dad had to clean me up. Sorry, dad. I then pooped this evening, so I'm a pooping machine!

My mom says that my scar looks clean, so that's good. I've also been taking Pepcid AC at night and I haven't been vomiting in the morning ever since. I still hate my lampshade and it's hard for me to move around without bumping into things. My mom put some stickers on my lampshade so at least I've accessorized! 10 more days until I get my stitches out. I can't wait!

No comments: